John H. Gutfreund
Gutfreund & Company
Mr. Gutfreund is president of Gutfreund & Company, the firm he founded in 1991.
He was associated with various divisions of Salomon Inc. from 1953 thru 1987. A past Vice Chairman of the New York Stock Exchange, he has served as a director to numerous companies and associations.
Mr. Gutfreund earned a BA from Oberlin College.
- Fall 2001 - November 14
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|