Douglas Greenig, Ph.D.
Greenwich Capital Markets
Dr. Greenig is Managing Director and Head of Agency Mortgage Trading for Greenwich Capital Markets. Prior to joining GCM, he was associated with BARRA and with Goldman Sachs.
Dr. Greenig holds an A.B. in Economics from Princeton, and a Ph.D and M.S. in Mathematics from the University of California.
- Spring 2004 - April 29
- Fall 2002 - October 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|