Brookfield Asset Management, Inc.
Bruce Flatt joined Brookfield Asset Management in 1990 and became CEO and managing partner in February 2002. Brookfield owns, develops and operates premier office properties, accomplishing a 14% cumulative average growth rate from 1998 – 2006. Mr. Flatt has had long service at the top of Brookfield’s real estate operations.
- Spring 2007 - April 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|