Equinox Partners, LP
Sean Fieler is a managing member of Equinox Partners, L.P. and the Kuroto Fund, L.P. Over the past fifteen years, Sean Fieler and his partner, William Strong, have assembled a research team capable of analyzing businesses around the world, a capability that has enabled Equinox Partners and the Kuroto Fund to consistently purchase superior businesses at substantial discounts to their intrinsic value.
Mr. Fieler serves as Chairman of the American Principles Project, the National Bible Association, and the Pro-Life Commission of the Archdiocese of New York.
A graduate of Williams College with a degree in political economy, Mr. Fieler speaks and publishes on the topic of monetary reform.
Mr. Fieler lives in Princeton, New Jersey, with his wife, son and two daughters.
- Fall 2011 - October 26
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|