Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisors, LLC - First Eagle Funds
Jean-Marie Eveillard, portfolio manager for First Eagle Funds, has built one of the most successful long-term records in the investment business. He started his career in France with Société Générale before relocating to the United States in 1968. In 1979 he became portfolio manager for SoGen International Fund, which was later renamed First Eagle Global Fund.
- Spring 2009 - April 7
- Spring 2003 - April 30
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|