Harvard Management Co.
Mohamed El-Erian recently returned to Pacific Investment Management Company as co-CEO and co-CIO. Mr. El-Erian had served as managing director and senior member of PIMCO’s Portfolio Management and Investment Strategies Group before leaving in 2006 to become CEO and President of Harvard Management Co. For 15 years Mr. El-Erian worked at the IMF on programs in Africa, Asia, Central Europe, the Middle-East and the Western Hemisphere.
- Fall 2007 - September 25
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|