Steve Eisman is senior portfolio manager of FrontPoint Financial Services Fund, which invests in financial companies the world over. From 1991 to 2000, Mr. Eisman was a financial services analyst at Oppenheimer & Co., where he was frequently ranked as an “All-Star Analyst” by The Wall Street Journal and Institutional Investor. FrontPoint has produced top quartile returns since its inception in 2004 and was famously early in predicting the meltdown of mortgage-backed securities.
- Spring 2011 - March 29
- Spring 2010 - March 23
- Spring 2009 - April 7
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|