Egan-Jones Rating Co.
Sean J. Egan is a founding partner of Egan-Jones Rating Co., which – unusually for a credit-rating business – is paid by its subscribers, not by the companies whose credit quality it appraises. Various studies, by Stanford, the University of Michigan and the Federal Reserve, have found that Egan-Jones leads its competitors in ratings changes by a substantial margin. Prior to founding Egan-Jones, Mr. Egan was employed as a commercial and investment banker and earned his MBA from Harvard.
- April 2013
Some actionable ideas in credit adn equities Spring 2013 - April 9
- Spring 2013 - April 9
- Fall 2007 - September 25
- Spring 2006 - March 29
- Fall 2002 - October 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|