As technical editor of Risk Magazine, a London-based monthly publication, Mr. Dunbar
is responsible for the quantitative content of the magazine and as such is the author of several news and features articles on risk management and the derivatives markets.
In 1999, he published his first book, Inventing Money: the Story of Long-Term Capital Management and the Legends Behind It. Well received, it has been praised for its blow-by-blow description of the financial collapse of Long Term Capital.
He holds a Masters degree in earth and planetary sciences from Harvard.
- Spring 2001 - May 2
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|