The Financial Times
John Dizard, columnist for the Financial Times, writes on topics as varied as global macro investing to energy to the postwar Iraqi economy. It was Dizard who, as an advisor to the investor Frank Zarb, identified the possibilities of the arbitrage trade in French gold-backed bonds around which the financial story line of Tom Wolfe’s “The Bonfire of the Vanities” was constructed.
- European Sovereign Defaults: A Preview Grant's London 2011 - February 24
- Grant's London 2011 - February 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|