Charlene Chu is the head of Autonomous Research Asia, which was established in Hong Kong in September 2014. Prior to that, she was a Senior Director in the Financial Institutions Group at Fitch Ratings in Beijing, where she worked for eight years. At Fitch, Charlene oversaw the credit ratings of Chinese banks and other financial institutions, and published periodic research on trends and developments in China's financial system.
Prior to joining Fitch in 2006, Ms. Chu was a senior analyst in the emerging markets group at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, where she served as one of the principal points of contact in the U.S. government on China's financial sector reform and monetary policy development. Charlene holds both an MBA and a MA in International Relations from Yale University.
- Fall 2014 - October 21
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|