J. Carlo Cannell
Cannell Capital Management
Mr. Cannell has ten years of experience investing in small capitalization companies and over sixteen years of industry experience in analysis of technology companies. With previous stints at Bankers Trust Company and Gruber & McBaine Capital in San Francisco, he founded Cannell Capital Management in 1992.
Mr. Cannell holds an undergraduate degree from Princeton University.
- Fall 2001 - November 14
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|