Fielder Capital Group, LLC
Frank Byrd founded Fielder Management, Inc. in 2009 to provide investment research to institutional clients. Prior to Fielder, Frank was co-founder and co-portfolio manager of Hawkshaw Capital Management, LLC, a New York-based SEC Registered Investment Adviser that served as the investment adviser to a research-intensive, value-oriented, long-short equity hedge fund (2003-2009). Frank obtained his MBA from Columbia Business School in 2000 and has been a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder since 2001.
- Fall 2010 - October 19
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|