Barry Bobrow is managing director of Wachovia Securities, where he is responsible for all underwriting and syndication activities within Wachovia Capital Finance, including both asset-based loans and second lien loans. Mr. Bobrow has been involved in the origination and syndication of leveraged loans for over 20 years. He has been at Wachovia since 2004.
- Spring 2009 - April 7
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|