David Ben-Ur, CFA, Partner, Co-Chief Investment Officer, is responsible for fundamental research and portfolio management for the firm. Prior to joining Corbin Capital Partners in March 2004, Mr. Ben-Ur worked at Goldman, Sachs & Co. where he was Vice President, Senior Investment Strategist and the senior leader responsible for U.S. equity investments for the company’s Global Multi-Manager Strategies group. Prior to joining Goldman, Sachs & Co., Mr. Ben-Ur was a Senior Fund Analyst and Assistant Investment Strategist at Fidelity Management & Research in Boston. Mr. Ben-Ur graduated magna cum laude from Tufts University with a B.A. in Spanish Literature and Comparative Religion and was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society. Mr. Ben-Ur received his Master’s in Public Policy from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University and was awarded the CFA charter in 1998. He is the co-author of An Asset-Management Approach to Manager Selection, a chapter in "Modern Investment Management: An Equilibrium Approach," by Bob Litterman of Goldman Sachs Asset Management (John Wiley & Sons, 2003).
Corbin Capital Partners
- Concerning investments under-valued, under-analyzed and under-owned Fall 2011 - October 26
- Fall 2011 - October 26
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|