Economic Cycle Research Institute
Mr. Banerji is director of research of the Economic Cycle Research Institute , where he has served since inception as co-director of research with ECRI’s founder, Geoffrey Moore. They created many cyclical indicators including the Future Inflation Gauge and the JOC-ECRI Industrial Price Index.
He holds graduate degrees from Columbia University and the Indian Institute of Management, and an engineering degree from the Indian Institute of Technology.
- Spring 2002 - April 23
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|