Dennis T. Avery
Dennis T. Avery has been a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute since 1989. He is the editor of Global Food Quarterly and writes a weekly column for The BridgeNews Forum. From 1980–88, Mr. Avery served as agricultural analyst for the U.S. Department of State. He was awarded the National Intelligence Medal of Achievement in 1983. He is the author, most recently, of Unstoppable Global Warming: Every 1,500 Years, which he coauthored with S. Fred Singer.
- Spring 2007 - April 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|