Theodore R. Aronson is a founder and principal of Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz , which manages $18.2 billion with a value-oriented approach specializing in US equities. As a graduate student, Mr. Aronson went to work at Drexel, Burnham Investment Advisers, where he helped manage the Revere Fund, the first of its kind to use Modern Portfolio Theory. He has taught as a lecturer in finance at the Wharton School.
- Fall 2010 - October 19
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|