Emeritus Professor of Geography, University College London
John Adams, emeritus professor of Geography at University College London, is an honorary member of the Institute of Risk Management and on the editorial board of Risk Management. He is the author of Risk, a celebrated study of that all-important concept.
- Risk Management: it's not rocket Science Grant's London 2011 - February 24
- Grant's London 2011 - February 24
What You'll Get...
- Clear and unconventional thinking
- Analysis both micro and macro
- Ideas both long and short across a range of asset classes
- 35+ years of archived material --yours to browse for free
- Speculation about the future informed by knowledge of the past
- Writing you’d read for pleasure alone.
Browse 35 years of Grant’s archives by topic or article.
Please contact the website administrator.
|The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.|
|Error Occurred While Processing Request|